Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Capitalismo


Well, you came here with nothing And thats how you go.
No money, no cars or no fancy cloths.
There were tears when you got here, and tears when you leave.
And I don't know much, But this I believe.

The truth that I'm telling aint easy to hear.
So tell all your children to cover there ears.
Tell my sweethearts parents this might be the end.
For this is the tension the break in the bend.

I aint no lawyer or no doctors son.
I may never have money, and I live on the run. 
But I'm not running from the truth,or my past.
I'm running towards something new.

The songs that I'm singing, wont make a dime.
And that is the reason I wrote them this time.
 Cause you cant take it with you when you meet your end.
Ask my grandpa and my brother they'll tell you my friend.
Ask my grandpa and my brother they'll tell you my friend.

And if I die with nothing, I have all I need.
Like family and friends, Not financial greed.
In most peoples eyes I've cheated myself. 
But love cant be bought with any kings wealth.
 No, love cant be bought with any kings wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment