Sunday, May 8, 2011

Danielson Show in Pittsburgh

Every once in a while There is a show I get to play that is so different, so Inspiring, so awesome I cant help but to be humbled to know that I am truly a blessed person to get to play music, This was one of those shows. My good friends bare branches had there Cd release show on this night at The smiling Moose in The South Side. Its always such a treat to play with the bare branches They are unbelievably tight, Super talented, and The nicest folks you would ever want to meet. I had the opportunity to open for them and Danielson at this show and it was amazing. Danielson was everything I could have wanted them to be. Played all the old songs I wanted to hear, and played about half of there new record which in my opinion is there best yet. I hope to have the chance to play with them again the next time they come through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment