Monday, September 5, 2011

2nd edition for the new record

After a long long long summer of touring the United states and Canada I am so happy to say I had such a great time with all of you! From all the wonderful bands I had the opportunity to play with, to all of the folks who made it out to the shows. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, for all of your support, kindness, and hospitality.
Now that Im home I got a lot of work to do to prepare for the fall and winter seasons of touring and shows. Today I'm printing NEW Vinyl record covers for "you work so hard just to be like everyone else" This summer was great for record collectors, Meaning I dont have any of the first edition covers left and have to re print new ones! Thanks again to all of you who picked one up!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the tour dates! Spokane, WA or CDA, ID please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know track 2 on the vinyl cuts short around 1:30?
    I was saddened to find this out.

    ReplyDelete